Electric Guitar Maintenance Workshops
Learn the tricks and techniques from one of Perth’s leading Guitar technician's Cain Turnston in a 4 hour hands on workshop.
Bring your own Electric Guitar and we’ll show you exactly how to set it up to suit your individual style, as well as showing you how to keep your instrument in top condition, playing beautifully. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Setting the action
- Adjusting the truss rod
- Oiling and Cleaning
- Setting pickup heights
- Seasonal checkups / maintenance
- Tuning Stability
- Model specific tool requirements
... and much more.
Tickets to the workshop are $130 per person and will include:
- Approx. 4 hr workshop.
- A set of new strings provided (in your specified gauge).
- Any and all of your guitar questions answered.
- Your guitar set up on the day, step by step by you with Cain's guidance.
- Tools supplied for use on the day, and an individually tailored tool list provided for you and your instrument.
- Snacks with Coffee/Tea included
We're aiming to make our workshop as informative as possible, to help provide you with the skills needed for you to get the most out of your instrument. To that end we're keeping numbers small, there will be only 6 spots available.
And for this workshop we'll be focusing exclusively on the electric guitar.
If you are interested in attending any future Electric Guitar maintenance workshops, please click the 'ENQUIRE' button below..
Hope to see you there!